Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Where are podcast mp3s these days?

Hello,

I’m returning to a question I asked in April, which Apple has closed so I cannot continue there, and so I’m asking the question again:

With iTunes, podcast mp3s used to be easy to find. But now I've updated to "Music" and "Podcasts", I have no idea where they are and can't find them.

Muguy replied: “Podcasts are in podcasts”. Well, no, not exactly. They can be played from the Podcasts app on my MacBook, but where are the mp3s actually located? In other words, if I want to save an mp3 that I downloaded via the Podcasts app and play it through a different app, where do I go to find it? It used to be simple: iTunes > iTunes Music > Podcasts (folder containing mp3s). But now that folder is empty (since changing to a new computer and new operating system with Music + Podcast apps).

Any ideas?

Thanks.

MacBook Pro 16″, macOS 12.5

Posted on Sep 7, 2022 7:27 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 7, 2022 7:54 AM

Note: To find the Library folder, the Finder, hold down the Option key when using the Go menu. Library will appear below the current user's home directory.

4 replies

Where are podcast mp3s these days?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.