Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

airpod problem

my macbook says airpods are connected, but no sound comes through. The sound works fine when the airpod is connected to my iphone. I have set the macbook sound for airpods. Makes no diff.

I'm stumped

MacBook Pro 15″, macOS 11.6

Posted on Sep 8, 2022 2:45 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 8, 2022 9:55 PM

kawika384 Said:

"airpod problem: my macbook says airpods are connected, but no sound comes through. The sound works fine when the airpod is connected to my iphone. I have set the macbook sound for airpods. Makes no diff. I'm stumped"

-------

Connect AirPods Via Bluetoth:

Start Here: Use "Reset the Bluetooth module" to Fix Constant Bluetooth Disconnections - User Tip

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 8, 2022 9:55 PM in response to kawika384

kawika384 Said:

"airpod problem: my macbook says airpods are connected, but no sound comes through. The sound works fine when the airpod is connected to my iphone. I have set the macbook sound for airpods. Makes no diff. I'm stumped"

-------

Connect AirPods Via Bluetoth:

Start Here: Use "Reset the Bluetooth module" to Fix Constant Bluetooth Disconnections - User Tip

airpod problem

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.