Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Cannot upgrade my iCloud+ Plan

I am trying to upgrade my iCloud storage plan from 5GB to 50GB and when I try to buy the new plan. I keep on getting a pop-up saying, "Something went wrong, there was a problem upgrading you iCloud Plan. Try again later." How do I fix this? I have already tried to do this on my macbook, and have signed out of my Apple ID on my phone, but nothing seems to work.

iPhone 12 mini

Posted on Sep 9, 2022 3:44 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 9, 2022 7:53 AM

I keep on getting a pop-up saying, "Something went wrong, there was a problem upgrading you iCloud Plan. Try again later."

Check ⤵️

If you can't connect to the App Store, iTunes Store, or other Apple services

If you can't connect to the App Store, iTunes Store, or other Apple services - Apple Support

-> If you tried all of the above steps and you still can’t connect, contact Apple Support.

Check the status of your network on Mac

Check the status of your network on Mac - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 9, 2022 7:53 AM in response to benyi_

I keep on getting a pop-up saying, "Something went wrong, there was a problem upgrading you iCloud Plan. Try again later."

Check ⤵️

If you can't connect to the App Store, iTunes Store, or other Apple services

If you can't connect to the App Store, iTunes Store, or other Apple services - Apple Support

-> If you tried all of the above steps and you still can’t connect, contact Apple Support.

Check the status of your network on Mac

Check the status of your network on Mac - Apple Support

Cannot upgrade my iCloud+ Plan

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.