Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iTunes v iPod

I have had my iPod for some time, Apple iPod Nano (7th Generation) A1446, MD475ZP/A. I hadn't purchased any music for a number of years. I recently download and paid for music, but it will not load onto my iPod. I still have 4.1GB of space left, out of a total of 14.7 GB.

Thank you.

Posted on Sep 9, 2022 9:49 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 10, 2022 3:10 AM

You should be using iTunes (or Finder on newer Mac OS) to copy the music to the iPod

• Is the music in your iTunes Library? Do the songs play in your Library?
  • What settings are being used to add music to the iPod? Is it Sync Entire Library, or Sync selected playlists, artists, albums and genres? If it's the latter, the songs need to be in one of the selected lists
  • Or are you using Manually Manage to drag music to your iPod? Note that if you are using one of thew Sync options, you cannot drag music to the iPod

Similar questions

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 10, 2022 3:10 AM in response to AppleLetMeIn

You should be using iTunes (or Finder on newer Mac OS) to copy the music to the iPod

• Is the music in your iTunes Library? Do the songs play in your Library?
  • What settings are being used to add music to the iPod? Is it Sync Entire Library, or Sync selected playlists, artists, albums and genres? If it's the latter, the songs need to be in one of the selected lists
  • Or are you using Manually Manage to drag music to your iPod? Note that if you are using one of thew Sync options, you cannot drag music to the iPod

iTunes v iPod

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.