Newsroom Update

Tap to Pay on iPhone is now available in Canada. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Why are so many songs in my Apple Music showing songs currently not available in your country or region on my new Device

I changed my Iphone to a new iphone and i logged in my ICLOUD to the new iphone but since then so many songs from my Apple music is not playing keep showing songs not currently available in your country or region. I need help

Posted on Sep 10, 2022 12:35 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 10, 2022 12:47 AM

If a song isn't available in Apple Music

Some songs or albums might be grayed out because they're not currently available in Apple Music. Here are some reasons why:

• Artists and content providers might release some songs from an album in advance, but not all of them. If you add the entire album to your library, the songs will become available as they're released.
  • Artists and content providers might change or remove music from the Apple Music catalog. Search Apple Music to see if that song is available under a different name or file. If it is, add the song to your library so it's no longer grayed out.
  • The song might not be available in your country or region and will appear in gray text when you search for it in Apple Music.
  • If an explicit song is grayed out, you might have restrictions turned on for your device. You can use Screen Time on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch, or Screen Time on your Mac to turn off restrictions. You can also add the clean version from Apple Music to your library.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 10, 2022 12:47 AM in response to YawaofAbj

If a song isn't available in Apple Music

Some songs or albums might be grayed out because they're not currently available in Apple Music. Here are some reasons why:

• Artists and content providers might release some songs from an album in advance, but not all of them. If you add the entire album to your library, the songs will become available as they're released.
  • Artists and content providers might change or remove music from the Apple Music catalog. Search Apple Music to see if that song is available under a different name or file. If it is, add the song to your library so it's no longer grayed out.
  • The song might not be available in your country or region and will appear in gray text when you search for it in Apple Music.
  • If an explicit song is grayed out, you might have restrictions turned on for your device. You can use Screen Time on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch, or Screen Time on your Mac to turn off restrictions. You can also add the clean version from Apple Music to your library.

Why are so many songs in my Apple Music showing songs currently not available in your country or region on my new Device

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.