Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My phone says there is water detected in the charging port what can I do about that?

how do I get water out my charging port

Posted on Sep 10, 2022 10:48 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 10, 2022 10:59 AM

You can hope the water dries and doesn't cause irreparable harm, but water intrusion is often fatal and cannot be repaired. Let the phone dry completely, but if it doesn't resolve on its own, you'll need to have the phone replaced.

Liquid damage is not covered by iPhone warranty. Schedule an appointment at your Apple Store Genius Bar for evaluation and options.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 10, 2022 10:59 AM in response to freya282

You can hope the water dries and doesn't cause irreparable harm, but water intrusion is often fatal and cannot be repaired. Let the phone dry completely, but if it doesn't resolve on its own, you'll need to have the phone replaced.

Liquid damage is not covered by iPhone warranty. Schedule an appointment at your Apple Store Genius Bar for evaluation and options.

My phone says there is water detected in the charging port what can I do about that?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.