Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Macbook Air mid 2013 updates

I deleted all previous hardware trying to clean my computer. Now it will not update. I have read other questions regarding this and have seen multiple different answers but none are working. And,,,, A lot pages I search for on the internet will not open???

MacBook Air 13″, macOS 10.8

Posted on Sep 11, 2022 8:40 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 11, 2022 8:51 PM

AdventurousD Said:

"Macbook Air mid 2013 updates: I deleted all previous hardware trying to clean my computer. Now it will not update. I have read other questions regarding this and have seen multiple different answers but none are working. And,,,, A lot pages I search for on the internet will not open???"

-------

About Updating a Mac:

Determining which Update(s) will Install:

I. Verify Compatibility:

A. Start Here: Learn About Compatibility and how to Identify your Specific Mac Model - Apple Support

B. How to Verify:

I. Reveal your Model:

What is the Model of your Mac? To find out...

1. Go to: Apple menu
  2. Click: About this Mac
  3. View: Second Line-Down

then...

II. Compare the Results:

See if the Model you found is shown here:

III. If Compatible:

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 11, 2022 8:51 PM in response to AdventurousD

AdventurousD Said:

"Macbook Air mid 2013 updates: I deleted all previous hardware trying to clean my computer. Now it will not update. I have read other questions regarding this and have seen multiple different answers but none are working. And,,,, A lot pages I search for on the internet will not open???"

-------

About Updating a Mac:

Determining which Update(s) will Install:

I. Verify Compatibility:

A. Start Here: Learn About Compatibility and how to Identify your Specific Mac Model - Apple Support

B. How to Verify:

I. Reveal your Model:

What is the Model of your Mac? To find out...

1. Go to: Apple menu
  2. Click: About this Mac
  3. View: Second Line-Down

then...

II. Compare the Results:

See if the Model you found is shown here:

III. If Compatible:

Macbook Air mid 2013 updates

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.