Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I get my 1 year free apple tv

How do I get my 1 year free Apple TV

iPhone 6s, iOS 14

Posted on Sep 12, 2022 3:22 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 13, 2022 12:36 AM

The extended free trials to Apple TV+ are offered in combination with the purchase of select products or services. What is your qualifying purchase?

The offer from Apple is for recently purchasing a new iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch, Apple TV box, or Mac. This offer is for three months.

Select third party companies may also have Apple TV+ offers in combination with their products or services. These offers can have a duration as each of them decides (in agreement with Apple), e.g. 3 months, 6 months, 1 one year, or as long as you have their premium service.

For the offer from Apple:

Verify that you are eligible. If you have enjoyed an extended free trial before, then you can’t have another one. Redeem within the first 90 days on your new qualifying Apple device, in the TV app. Find the “Enjoy 3 Months Free” redeem button there.

Read here how to redeem: Apple TV+ offer - Apple

Read here about the conditions: Apple TV+ offer - Terms and conditions - Apple

Read here if you have trouble redeeming: If you can't redeem your promotion for an Apple subscription - Apple Support

↳ Step 5 says to contact Apple if the prior steps didn’t bring a solution. They can assist.

Note that for Macs, users have to additionally sign in to the TV app (menu Account), for the redeem option to appear.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 13, 2022 12:36 AM in response to gord225

The extended free trials to Apple TV+ are offered in combination with the purchase of select products or services. What is your qualifying purchase?

The offer from Apple is for recently purchasing a new iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch, Apple TV box, or Mac. This offer is for three months.

Select third party companies may also have Apple TV+ offers in combination with their products or services. These offers can have a duration as each of them decides (in agreement with Apple), e.g. 3 months, 6 months, 1 one year, or as long as you have their premium service.

For the offer from Apple:

Verify that you are eligible. If you have enjoyed an extended free trial before, then you can’t have another one. Redeem within the first 90 days on your new qualifying Apple device, in the TV app. Find the “Enjoy 3 Months Free” redeem button there.

Read here how to redeem: Apple TV+ offer - Apple

Read here about the conditions: Apple TV+ offer - Terms and conditions - Apple

Read here if you have trouble redeeming: If you can't redeem your promotion for an Apple subscription - Apple Support

↳ Step 5 says to contact Apple if the prior steps didn’t bring a solution. They can assist.

Note that for Macs, users have to additionally sign in to the TV app (menu Account), for the redeem option to appear.

How do I get my 1 year free apple tv

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.