Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

New iPad Pro

I ordered an apple item online on the education website but I received my item with a scratch. Can I go to the store to return it?

iPad Pro 11-inch Wi-Fi

Posted on Sep 12, 2022 5:17 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 12, 2022 5:21 PM

If you have purchased your iPad directly from Apple, you have 14-days within which to unconditionally return the device for exchange or refund. Providing you have acceptable proof of purchase (usually your original Apple invoice that clearly shows the device serial number), you should have no difficulty processing the exchange via an official Apple Store.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 12, 2022 5:21 PM in response to Lizbeth_A

If you have purchased your iPad directly from Apple, you have 14-days within which to unconditionally return the device for exchange or refund. Providing you have acceptable proof of purchase (usually your original Apple invoice that clearly shows the device serial number), you should have no difficulty processing the exchange via an official Apple Store.

New iPad Pro

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.