Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Why isn’t my camera working for Face ID?

Why is my Face ID camera not working? Just keep getting I phone 14 purchase ads. Barely 2 years old.

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

iPhone 11 Pro, iOS 15

Posted on Sep 13, 2022 9:02 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 13, 2022 9:22 AM

The related article link at the top of this page, which brought you to this user to user forum indicates you may have a message on your iPhone that you don't have an authentic camera in your iPhone for FaceID? Did you have the screen replaced in your phone by anyone other than Apple or an Apple Authorized Service Provider?

If you didn't have the screen replaced, see this link for help --> If Face ID isn't working on your iPhone or iPad Pro - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 13, 2022 9:22 AM in response to cissi128

The related article link at the top of this page, which brought you to this user to user forum indicates you may have a message on your iPhone that you don't have an authentic camera in your iPhone for FaceID? Did you have the screen replaced in your phone by anyone other than Apple or an Apple Authorized Service Provider?

If you didn't have the screen replaced, see this link for help --> If Face ID isn't working on your iPhone or iPad Pro - Apple Support

Why isn’t my camera working for Face ID?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.