Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

macOS Monterey

since I updated to the latest update of macOS Monterey I'm starting to have this blur screen issue for about an hour or so and back to normal. it's so frustrating. although customer support to tried option+command+P+R while restarting still not helping. macOS Monterey really disappointed.

Posted on Sep 14, 2022 4:38 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 14, 2022 5:21 AM

angkor129 wrote:

since I updated to the latest update of macOS Monterey I'm starting to have this blur screen issue for about an hour or so and back to normal. it's so frustrating.

although customer support to tried option+command+P+R while restarting still not helping. macOS Monterey really disappointed.

Try a SafeBoot How to use safe mode on your Mac - Apple Support login and compare your results, reboot as normal and compare your results.

plugging into an external monitor and compare your results....

if no resolve—

Learn how to get your Mac fixed and how much it will cost. Mac Repair Service Mac Service & Repair - Apple Support

Get your Mac ready for service - Apple Support Get your Mac ready for service - Apple Support

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 14, 2022 5:21 AM in response to angkor129

angkor129 wrote:

since I updated to the latest update of macOS Monterey I'm starting to have this blur screen issue for about an hour or so and back to normal. it's so frustrating.

although customer support to tried option+command+P+R while restarting still not helping. macOS Monterey really disappointed.

Try a SafeBoot How to use safe mode on your Mac - Apple Support login and compare your results, reboot as normal and compare your results.

plugging into an external monitor and compare your results....

if no resolve—

Learn how to get your Mac fixed and how much it will cost. Mac Repair Service Mac Service & Repair - Apple Support

Get your Mac ready for service - Apple Support Get your Mac ready for service - Apple Support

macOS Monterey

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.