Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My iPhone's Keyboard Haptic feedback doesn't work in iOS 16, help!

Hi,

I've just upgraded to iOS 16, and immediately turned on the Keyboard Haptic feedback in the Sounds & Haptics settings, but nothing happen.

There's no haptic feedback whenever I type in the iMessages or Notes.

What went wrong?

FYI my iPhone is 13 Pro.

iPhone 13 Pro

Posted on Sep 14, 2022 5:22 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 17, 2022 4:19 PM

Hello andy js,

Thanks for that info and for choosing the Apple Support Communities. If we understand correctly, you are unable to use the haptic feedback options on your iPhone. If you haven't already, please restart your iPhone Restart your iPhone - Apple Support and then make sure the ring/silent switch isn't set to silent/mute Use the side, Home, and other buttons on your iPhone - Apple Support and test your issue in various apps, like Messages and Notes.

Change iPhone sounds and vibrations - Apple Support

Cheers!

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 17, 2022 4:19 PM in response to andy js

Hello andy js,

Thanks for that info and for choosing the Apple Support Communities. If we understand correctly, you are unable to use the haptic feedback options on your iPhone. If you haven't already, please restart your iPhone Restart your iPhone - Apple Support and then make sure the ring/silent switch isn't set to silent/mute Use the side, Home, and other buttons on your iPhone - Apple Support and test your issue in various apps, like Messages and Notes.

Change iPhone sounds and vibrations - Apple Support

Cheers!

My iPhone's Keyboard Haptic feedback doesn't work in iOS 16, help!

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.