Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Storage Backup

my question is about the iphone backup failed. How to add more storage to save everytime in iCloud without a oayment?

iPhone X, iOS 15

Posted on Sep 14, 2022 9:15 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 14, 2022 9:22 PM

Habibi29 Said:

"Storage Backup: my question is about the iphone backup failed. How to add more storage to save everytime in iCloud without a oayment?"

-------

Troubleshooting iPhone Storage:

Try Removing Data from the iPhone itself...

Internal storage cannot be upgraded. It is what it is. So, the maximum internal storage capacity never increases, even if you upgraded your iCloud plan. Learn More here: What's the Difference Between Device Storage and iCloud Storage? Apple Support

So, what to do:

Find out on my two user tips:

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 14, 2022 9:22 PM in response to Habibi29

Habibi29 Said:

"Storage Backup: my question is about the iphone backup failed. How to add more storage to save everytime in iCloud without a oayment?"

-------

Troubleshooting iPhone Storage:

Try Removing Data from the iPhone itself...

Internal storage cannot be upgraded. It is what it is. So, the maximum internal storage capacity never increases, even if you upgraded your iCloud plan. Learn More here: What's the Difference Between Device Storage and iCloud Storage? Apple Support

So, what to do:

Find out on my two user tips:

Storage Backup

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.