Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

3 months free Apple TV

I got the offer of 3 months free then I did not redeem same time but I’m trying now after few days and it’s only showing me the one for 7days trial

iPhone 8

Posted on Sep 15, 2022 1:49 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 15, 2022 2:53 AM

The offer from Apple for a 3 months free trial to Apple TV+ is for new subscribers than have recently bought a new eligible Apple device from Apple or from an Apple Authorized Reseller. The offer is for the first registered user (by Apple ID) of the new device. The offer has to be redeemed in the first 90 days after device activation. Find the “Enjoy 3 Months Free” redeem button there.

What is your qualifying device/purchase?

Read here how to redeem: Apple TV+ offer - Apple

Read here about the conditions: Apple TV+ offer - Terms and conditions - Apple

Read here if you have trouble redeeming: If you can't redeem your promotion for an Apple subscription - Apple Support

↳ Step 5 says to contact Apple if the prior steps didn’t bring a solution. They can assist.

Note that for Macs, users have to additionally sign in to the TV app (menu Account), for the redeem option to appear.

Offers to Apple TV+ from partnering other companies may have their own terms and conditions, and their own qualifying products or services, and their own redeem procedure.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 15, 2022 2:53 AM in response to grashwence

The offer from Apple for a 3 months free trial to Apple TV+ is for new subscribers than have recently bought a new eligible Apple device from Apple or from an Apple Authorized Reseller. The offer is for the first registered user (by Apple ID) of the new device. The offer has to be redeemed in the first 90 days after device activation. Find the “Enjoy 3 Months Free” redeem button there.

What is your qualifying device/purchase?

Read here how to redeem: Apple TV+ offer - Apple

Read here about the conditions: Apple TV+ offer - Terms and conditions - Apple

Read here if you have trouble redeeming: If you can't redeem your promotion for an Apple subscription - Apple Support

↳ Step 5 says to contact Apple if the prior steps didn’t bring a solution. They can assist.

Note that for Macs, users have to additionally sign in to the TV app (menu Account), for the redeem option to appear.

Offers to Apple TV+ from partnering other companies may have their own terms and conditions, and their own qualifying products or services, and their own redeem procedure.

3 months free Apple TV

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.