Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How to delete things on keychain?

How do I delete an old email off of keychain?

Posted on Sep 17, 2022 9:55 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 17, 2022 11:53 AM

You should be able to delete from Settings > Passwords by swiping left on the item you want to remove or using the Edit option in the upper right.

Or if you are are referring to a Hide My Email account that you want to disable.. go to Settings > [your name] > iCloud > Hide My Email > [account] and select Deactivate Email Address.

OR, if it's a 'Sign In with Apple' account, you'll have to select Manage Settings and then Edit, then the Minus icon.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 17, 2022 11:53 AM in response to shawna801

You should be able to delete from Settings > Passwords by swiping left on the item you want to remove or using the Edit option in the upper right.

Or if you are are referring to a Hide My Email account that you want to disable.. go to Settings > [your name] > iCloud > Hide My Email > [account] and select Deactivate Email Address.

OR, if it's a 'Sign In with Apple' account, you'll have to select Manage Settings and then Edit, then the Minus icon.

How to delete things on keychain?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.