Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My new iPad is defective.

To whom it may concern,

I bought an iPad last Friday which is September 18th, and I checked that there was a scratch on the screen. I think the product is defective, and I want to exchange it for a new product.

Sincerely,

Seoyeong Kang

iPad Pro 12.9-inch Wi-Fi

Posted on Sep 18, 2022 9:51 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 18, 2022 9:58 AM

Assuming that your iPad was purchased directly from Apple, you have benefit of 14-days within which to return your iPad for exchange or refund. You should make use of this opportunity while you are able to do so.

Beyond 14-days, your iPad will be repaired or exchanged under Apple’s one-year limited warranty. Depending upon your country/region, you may have additional rights concerning available remedy.

Genius Bar Reservation and Apple Support Options - Apple

iPad Service & Repair - Apple Support

If you purchased your iPad elsewhere, contact your retailer.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 18, 2022 9:58 AM in response to SeoyeongKang

Assuming that your iPad was purchased directly from Apple, you have benefit of 14-days within which to return your iPad for exchange or refund. You should make use of this opportunity while you are able to do so.

Beyond 14-days, your iPad will be repaired or exchanged under Apple’s one-year limited warranty. Depending upon your country/region, you may have additional rights concerning available remedy.

Genius Bar Reservation and Apple Support Options - Apple

iPad Service & Repair - Apple Support

If you purchased your iPad elsewhere, contact your retailer.

My new iPad is defective.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.