Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Purchased movie not showing up in tv.apple.com

I just rented a movie (The Bob's Burgers Movie) in the Apple TV+ app using my phone.

I want to watch it from the browser on my (Lenovo) computer, but it does not show up at all when I search it in tv.apple.com.

I don't think I should be needing Apple hardware to have proper operation with such basic features (searching and watching a movie).

This is really disturbing. Help please.

Posted on Sep 20, 2022 2:12 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 20, 2022 2:21 PM

The tv.apple.com website is meant exclusively for accessing the TV+ subscription service content. It offers no way to access purchases or rentals from the iTunes Store.

If your Lenovo laptop is running Windows , you can access your purchases and rentals on it through the iTunes application for windows. Link-> Download and use iTunes for Windows - Apple Support

Similar questions

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 20, 2022 2:21 PM in response to dtrky

The tv.apple.com website is meant exclusively for accessing the TV+ subscription service content. It offers no way to access purchases or rentals from the iTunes Store.

If your Lenovo laptop is running Windows , you can access your purchases and rentals on it through the iTunes application for windows. Link-> Download and use iTunes for Windows - Apple Support

Sep 20, 2022 2:38 PM in response to Phil0124

Thanks. I downloaded iTunes and accessed the movie indeed.

The design is really confusing though. I purchased the movie from the Apple TV application on the phone, not iTunes. One would expect to access is also from Apple TV on web browser. There is no indication on such distinction between browser and phone application use (at least not that I can see at first sight).

A well-wasted 1 hr at the end of the day, instead of relaxing and watching a movie.

Purchased movie not showing up in tv.apple.com

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.