Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I sign out of iCloud due to Apple ID update settings notification that won't go away?

I upgraded to MacOS Ventura, last week and ever since there is a little flag in the system settings menu that says Update Apple ID Settings. I click on the continue button and nothing happens. I can click it but it does not go anywhere from there. I did some research and I'm trying to log out of iCloud and to restart my MBP in the hopes oof clearing the flag. The problem is I cannot find anywhere in Systems Settings where to log out of iCloud. I have literally clicked on every menu option starting at the top next to my name and working down throat every possible option and I cannot find a log out button for iCloud. I must be missing something somewhere...PLEASE HELP!!!!

MacBook Pro 13″, macOS 13.0

Posted on Sep 21, 2022 2:57 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 21, 2022 12:43 PM

Have you tried System Preferences/Apple ID/Overview to see if you can sign out there?

Similar questions

3 replies

How do I sign out of iCloud due to Apple ID update settings notification that won't go away?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.