Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

unlock activation lock

hi if i have iphone and i forgot that email icloud and remember everything purchase date and i have the box why i can’t rest the iphone 6 please if i purchase in 2014 and i loss invoice how can i grt if the shop was close and i don’t eant to make fake purchase invoice in the black market of mobile to open this device take alot of money more the iphone 6 market price today its worth about 350SAR and to unlock the will ask for 300 SAR can’t pay so please i need apple community to help me be right way not in the black market way and if the upload to my apple pay amount of rest in the black market i will prof that i pay by apple pay in that shop to give me a purchase invoice stump's please help to unlock my phone and have new registration new password and account and delete the old information

iPhone 6

Posted on Sep 21, 2022 5:29 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 21, 2022 12:02 PM

See if you can recover the ID/password. An iCloud e-mail address is an Apple ID. Use every email address you can think of.

Apple ID - How to find your Apple  -  

Apple ID - Find  -     

Other ways to find your Apple ID

You can check to see if you're signed in to the App Store, FaceTime, or Messages on your iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, or Mac, or check to see if you're signed in to iTunes for Windows on a PC. You can also go to iCloud.com or appleid.apple.com and see if your Apple ID prefills on the sign-in screen.   

If you forgot the Apple ID (iCloud) password, enter the Apple (iCloud) ID, and click Forgot Password. See if you can get a Rescue or Notification email option if necessary. Link to contact Apple Support at the end of the 2nd article.

Apple ID - Manage

Apple ID – Forgot Password  *      

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 21, 2022 12:02 PM in response to abdullah_jubail

See if you can recover the ID/password. An iCloud e-mail address is an Apple ID. Use every email address you can think of.

Apple ID - How to find your Apple  -  

Apple ID - Find  -     

Other ways to find your Apple ID

You can check to see if you're signed in to the App Store, FaceTime, or Messages on your iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, or Mac, or check to see if you're signed in to iTunes for Windows on a PC. You can also go to iCloud.com or appleid.apple.com and see if your Apple ID prefills on the sign-in screen.   

If you forgot the Apple ID (iCloud) password, enter the Apple (iCloud) ID, and click Forgot Password. See if you can get a Rescue or Notification email option if necessary. Link to contact Apple Support at the end of the 2nd article.

Apple ID - Manage

Apple ID – Forgot Password  *      

Sep 21, 2022 4:18 PM in response to Eric Root

thank u for ur replied i can’t remember and i need only to rest and have new email as per ur email its give me only one solution that i go to black market and i pay to him so i get purchase invoice and also he say he will Communicate with apple to solve this problem why from me can’t get help this what i request without i have details more then purchase invoice like what the first number activate and name and some i think helpful information but no body can solve only black market or Jailbreak third part and i swear never use this before from long long time and i hope the contact with me to solve this problem

[Email Edited by Moderator]

unlock activation lock

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.