Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple tv

Hi guys

should I take my Apple TV box to australia from Ireland when I move next month.

does my account work there ?

Apple TV HD, tvOS 15

Posted on Sep 21, 2022 12:06 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 21, 2022 2:29 PM

Your account is for your “home country”. If you move long term, then consider changing the country for your account. The payment method should be issued in the matching country. There are several other things to prepare:

Change your Apple ID country or region - Apple Support

The Apple TV box itself will work worldwide. You may need to change the power cable for a localized plug.

Some of the apps Apple TV will be different/will need to change: Australian content providers will likely not stream outside the borders.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 21, 2022 2:29 PM in response to Bimbadeen56

Your account is for your “home country”. If you move long term, then consider changing the country for your account. The payment method should be issued in the matching country. There are several other things to prepare:

Change your Apple ID country or region - Apple Support

The Apple TV box itself will work worldwide. You may need to change the power cable for a localized plug.

Some of the apps Apple TV will be different/will need to change: Australian content providers will likely not stream outside the borders.

Apple tv

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.