Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I need a refund for Apple Music! It’s taken money from my account again and it’s cancelled! I’ve unsubscribed months ago and this isn’t helping me

Help with a refund for Apple music

iPhone 12 Pro Max, iOS 15

Posted on Sep 21, 2022 1:24 PM

5 replies

Sep 22, 2022 7:16 AM in response to Cgriffis85

Cgriffis85 wrote:

None of that is helping with a refund! It doesn’t give me Apple Music to choose from only iCloud

You can follow the steps in thew support document you posted from to find Apple Music and cancel it. If you cannot see it by following the steps there, then the subscription is not tied to your account. If you are the family organizer in a family sharing group or have shared a payment method with someone, look for the subscription on their account.

Link->If you want to cancel a subscription from Apple

Then you can click the link I provided to contact Apple support directly and request a refund. You won't find a way to select the Apple Music subscription, but you can explain the issue to the person you talk to from there to get a refund.

I need a refund for Apple Music! It’s taken money from my account again and it’s cancelled! I’ve unsubscribed months ago and this isn’t helping me

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.