Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

HUAWEI health app sync

Hello there,

I’ve been offered a Huawei Fit Watch and it requires using Huawei Health App.

I have a problem synchronizing data from Huawei to Apple Health app, given that I allowed both apps to read and write data with the other, in the settings.

Can you help me ?

Thank you

Thomas

Posted on Sep 22, 2022 12:47 AM

13 replies

Nov 2, 2022 10:37 AM in response to Jediwwl

Jediwwl wrote:

Help, fix this Please.

We are not folks that work for Apple, nor folks that work for Huawei, nor do we have access to the Huawei and Apple code involved. Contact Huawei support, as this is either their bug, or it’s an Apple bug they’re most familiar with. Or return this watch for a refund. Or wait for a fix from either Huawei or Apple; whichever vendor has the issue here.

Nov 2, 2022 11:13 AM in response to Jediwwl

Jediwwl wrote:

Its very strange because in emails from Apple is „these forums are meant for technical questions that can be answered by the community”

"that can be"

So i understand that community dont know anything ? So why other people writing here and got same issues? We all gettnig frustrated. We are buying products and we want to use them. Too bad that No one from Apple TECH reads this maybe it would help some to fix a bugs quicker, duh.

It is frustrating for us too. If someone has an obscure software or hardware product, it is very unlikely that we know anything about it. It doesn't help if Apple engineers could see, because Apple can't do anything to fix problems with products that Apple didn't make.

On the other hand, if you have a problem with an Apple product, we can help. For example, here was a very similar question regarding Apple's own Health app in iOS 16. I was able to find the cause and supply a fix pretty quickly. But I don't have any Huawei products I could use to look for a fix.

Nov 2, 2022 10:12 AM in response to MrHoffman

There is a same problem with huawei health and iOS health in my case. Iam using huawei watch 3 gt pro For my bike workouts. It perfectly saves workouts in huawei health but there is a problem with syncing huawei health -> iOS health. Problem is since i updated iOS to 16 and all the latest versions. I also give all permisions to huawei app and tried a factory reset my watch, pair again and still nothing. Help, fix this Please.

Nov 2, 2022 10:41 AM in response to Jediwwl

Jediwwl wrote:

Thanks go usless help. I also wrote a ticket to Apple so dont be rude

I explained what this forum is. I stated a fact. In what way was I rude?

Maybe someone from support will ser this and fix it!

No, Apple support doesn't read here. If you want to contact them, use the "Get Support" link at the top right of every page of these forums.

Nov 2, 2022 10:51 AM in response to IdrisSeabright

Its very strange because in emails from Apple is „these forums are meant for technical questions that can be answered by the community”

So i understand that community dont know anything ? So why other people writing here and got same issues? We all gettnig frustrated. We are buying products and we want to use them. Too bad that No one from Apple TECH reads this maybe it would help some to fix a bugs quicker, duh.

Nov 2, 2022 11:12 AM in response to Jediwwl

Jediwwl wrote:

So i understand that community dont know anything ? So why other people writing here and got same issues?

It's a big community. Someone may know something or not. And because it's so busy, people who do know may not see your post.

We all gettnig frustrated. We are buying products and we want to use them.

I'm sorry you're frustrated. However, that's no reason to take it out on other people.

Too bad that No one from Apple TECH reads this maybe it would help some to fix a bugs quicker, duh.

That is not the purpose of these forums. If you want Apple Support to be aware of the issues you're having, you'll need to contact them directly using the "Get Support" link at the top right of every page (as I explained above). Maybe if everyone who has this problem reported it to Apple, it would get fixed more quickly. Duh.

HUAWEI health app sync

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.