Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

What if my app store purchase isn't showing up

I purchased the farming game and the construction game yesterday 09-21-2022 for $1.99 each and neither of them world download as it was saying that the creates of the app needed to update the game. So I emailed the creates and they responded with saying that the tools used to create those games are obsolete now so he told me to request a refund for them but ijust looked and they are not showing up under purchased.I have include screenshots to more easily understand what I am trying to explain.

Thank You,

Luke

[Image Edited by Moderator to Remove Personal Information]

iPad Pro, iPadOS 15

Posted on Sep 22, 2022 6:20 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 23, 2022 11:25 AM

Try this -> View your purchase history for the App Store, iTunes Store, and other Apple media services

View your purchase history for the App Store, iTunes Store, and other Apple media services - Apple Support

⤵️

How to see your purchase history

1. Go to reportaproblem.apple.com.
  2. Sign in with your Apple ID and password.
  3. A list of your recent purchases appears. If you’re not sure what you were charged for but you know the amount of the charge, search for the amount. If you're looking for information about older purchases, find your purchase history in Settings or Account Settings on your device.

Learn what to do if you can't find the item that you’re looking for or if you find unexpected charges.

If you purchased a subscription that you no longer want, you can cancel the subscription.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 23, 2022 11:25 AM in response to Munch49

Try this -> View your purchase history for the App Store, iTunes Store, and other Apple media services

View your purchase history for the App Store, iTunes Store, and other Apple media services - Apple Support

⤵️

How to see your purchase history

1. Go to reportaproblem.apple.com.
  2. Sign in with your Apple ID and password.
  3. A list of your recent purchases appears. If you’re not sure what you were charged for but you know the amount of the charge, search for the amount. If you're looking for information about older purchases, find your purchase history in Settings or Account Settings on your device.

Learn what to do if you can't find the item that you’re looking for or if you find unexpected charges.

If you purchased a subscription that you no longer want, you can cancel the subscription.

What if my app store purchase isn't showing up

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.