Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iCloud problem :(

hello I have a one big problem.

I just got iPhone 13 and I upgraded from iPhone XR. I downloaded all the data including apps. When the phone finally booted up, the only iPhone apps (apps made by apple that are installed there from the beginning) I have are: Camera, Photos, App Store, Settings and FeedBack.

no other apps like calendar or contacts are installed. When I tried to install some apps from the App Store, the apps wouldn’t install. Instead of button “Get” I got a blue cloud thing (I had these apps installed before) and when I tap it it just doesn’t install. It doesnt tell me why or what to do it just doesn’t work. I tried to reset my phone numerous times, signing out and into my cloud and AppStore and nothing seem to be working :( I would really need some help.

Posted on Sep 23, 2022 11:58 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 23, 2022 12:57 PM

Follow these steps, testing after each step:

Need more help?

1 reply

iCloud problem :(

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.