Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Translucent time and date after I downloaded iOS 16 on my iPhone 11.

How do I make the time and date on my phone non-translucent? I know how to make it translucent normally. But even though I’ve switched it off, it still turned translucent automatically.

iPhone 11, iOS 16

Posted on Sep 23, 2022 1:29 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 26, 2022 9:27 AM

Hi AddieRey1,

You'll find the options for customizing your Lock Screen at Personalize your iPhone Lock Screen:

• "Make further changes to the Home Screen: Tap Customize Home Screen. Tap a color to change the wallpaper color, tap the image icon to use a custom photo, or select Blur to blur the wallpaper so the apps stand out."

If you selected a preconfigured setting that included this combination, it may be necessary to change to a different wallpaper or font to adjust the view.

Regards.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 26, 2022 9:27 AM in response to AddieRey1

Hi AddieRey1,

You'll find the options for customizing your Lock Screen at Personalize your iPhone Lock Screen:

• "Make further changes to the Home Screen: Tap Customize Home Screen. Tap a color to change the wallpaper color, tap the image icon to use a custom photo, or select Blur to blur the wallpaper so the apps stand out."

If you selected a preconfigured setting that included this combination, it may be necessary to change to a different wallpaper or font to adjust the view.

Regards.

Translucent time and date after I downloaded iOS 16 on my iPhone 11.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.