Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

apple tv

signing up for apple tv..I had the free subscription now want to sign on and they won't accept my credit card , then had to change my password about 8 times then denied my credit card again put new street addressing over again signed for apple pay then put my AMEX in again then street address again and still denied access this has taken about 3 hours of frustration.. I just want to sign on with automatic monthly payment on my Amex..they keep rejecting

FireTVStick(Gen2),

Posted on Sep 24, 2022 7:48 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 24, 2022 9:12 AM

See: If your payment method is declined in the App Store or iTunes Store - Apple Support

FireTVStick(Gen2),

At this time, the Apple TV app on Fire TV doesn’t support payment transactions. Please do the subscribing/​buying/​renting on a different supported device [2] (e.g. iPhone). Once the transaction is done, you can view at your convenience on Fire TV through the matching account.

Similar questions

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 24, 2022 9:12 AM in response to noteve2525

See: If your payment method is declined in the App Store or iTunes Store - Apple Support

FireTVStick(Gen2),

At this time, the Apple TV app on Fire TV doesn’t support payment transactions. Please do the subscribing/​buying/​renting on a different supported device [2] (e.g. iPhone). Once the transaction is done, you can view at your convenience on Fire TV through the matching account.

apple tv

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.