Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple Wallet

My tickets keep disappearing from my wallet and some won’t go the the wallet at all. I’ve upgraded to 16.02 and still the same issue.

Posted on Sep 24, 2022 8:11 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 24, 2022 8:26 PM

Msb85 Said:

"Apple Wallet: My tickets keep disappearing from my wallet and some won’t go the the wallet at all. I’ve upgraded to 16.02 and still the same issue."

-------

Troubleshooting Apple Wallet Tickets:

Report this to Apple:

Do your Part: Provide Apple with feedback on this, letting them know about this issue.  Apple may not get back to you directly, but the more feedback they receive on this, the more they will know what is occurring, and what bug fixes to include in updates to come.

1. Go Here: Feedback - iPhone - Apple
  2. Select: "Bug Report" for the "Feedback Type"
  3. Comment: when this all began. Include the URL of this post
  4. Proceed from there as necessary
2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 24, 2022 8:26 PM in response to Msb85

Msb85 Said:

"Apple Wallet: My tickets keep disappearing from my wallet and some won’t go the the wallet at all. I’ve upgraded to 16.02 and still the same issue."

-------

Troubleshooting Apple Wallet Tickets:

Report this to Apple:

Do your Part: Provide Apple with feedback on this, letting them know about this issue.  Apple may not get back to you directly, but the more feedback they receive on this, the more they will know what is occurring, and what bug fixes to include in updates to come.

1. Go Here: Feedback - iPhone - Apple
  2. Select: "Bug Report" for the "Feedback Type"
  3. Comment: when this all began. Include the URL of this post
  4. Proceed from there as necessary

Apple Wallet

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.