You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

New Iphone 14 Pro screen or hardware problem

I get the new iphone 14 pro on 23/09/2022

i open the box around 9-10 pm when i activate the NEW IPHONE 14 PRO everything is ok

BUT when i do the face recognition screen come out something like SCRACTCH OR NETTING problem on the screen.

That time i though is software problem because before i get the iphone 14 pro i saw online post alot software problem like when open camera will shacking or screen hang cannot turn off.

After i done all the step and thought can start to use MY NEW IPHONE 14 PRO i open the camera i realize that problem when i doing the face recognition still the same after that i download some app like tiktok watching video the screen is totally full of netting!

Then i go apple service center to check the problem isit software or hardware problem.

They Help me to reformat the phone and do what they can do the problem still the same!

They told me i have to leave the phone to them for repair and cannot 1 to 1 change the phone.

ONLY CAN PART TO PART SERVICE! WHY I HAVE TO ACCEPT THIS ? I HAVENT USE THE PHONE ALRD GOT THIS PROBLEM AND STILL CANNOT 1 TO 1 CHANGE!

iPhone 14 Pro

Posted on Sep 25, 2022 2:58 AM

There are no replies.

New Iphone 14 Pro screen or hardware problem

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.