Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

No badges on iPad

All my notifications are turned on for email but no badge count is seen on Home Screen. I’ve turned them off and rebooted that didn’t work then I turned them on and rebooted . OS is 15.7 on IPad

Posted on Sep 25, 2022 2:07 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 27, 2022 9:41 AM

Hi Mtcycles,

Under Settings > Notifications > Mail confirm Allow Notifications is enabled along with Badges. After that, check Customize Notifications if available and confirm if there are any additional notifications preferences set under a specific account that may override your default settings.

You can see more info about notifications here :View and respond to notifications on iPad - Apple Support

Similar questions

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 27, 2022 9:41 AM in response to Mtcycles

Hi Mtcycles,

Under Settings > Notifications > Mail confirm Allow Notifications is enabled along with Badges. After that, check Customize Notifications if available and confirm if there are any additional notifications preferences set under a specific account that may override your default settings.

You can see more info about notifications here :View and respond to notifications on iPad - Apple Support

No badges on iPad

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.