Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Home pages disappearing at night

Just before bedtime I'll go to my phone and I only have the first homepage of apps and the App Library. The next morning all the homepages have returned. Anyone else seeing this on their iPhone? My iPhone is a 13 Pro Max running IOS 16.0. Thanks.

iPhone 13 Pro Max, iOS 16

Posted on Sep 26, 2022 6:01 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 28, 2022 8:00 AM

Thanks for getting back to us, Finished Flyer. It's appreciated.

Also, great job in locating the cause of the issue! Since Focus is a fairly new feature, maybe this page of the iPhone User Guide can help: Set up a Focus on iPhone - Apple Support

If not, feel free to reach out to Apple Support for further instruction: Get Support

All the best.

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 28, 2022 8:00 AM in response to Finished Flyer

Thanks for getting back to us, Finished Flyer. It's appreciated.

Also, great job in locating the cause of the issue! Since Focus is a fairly new feature, maybe this page of the iPhone User Guide can help: Set up a Focus on iPhone - Apple Support

If not, feel free to reach out to Apple Support for further instruction: Get Support

All the best.

Sep 27, 2022 6:06 PM in response to Finished Flyer

Hello Finished Flyer,

We understand that you're having issues with your iPhone Home Screen however exactly what's happening isn't clear. Would you provide more details to describe what's happening?

You mentioned that you are running iOS 16. Since its release Apple has issued updates to correct some issues found in the original iOS 16 version. You may want to install it to see if that corrects the issue you're having. Be sure to backup your device before installing the update.

How to back up your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch: How to back up your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch - Apple Support

Update your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch: Update your iPhone or iPad - Apple Support

Best regards

Home pages disappearing at night

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.