Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

One of my homepages disappears when iPhone is in ‘sleep’ mode

So I have several pages on my phone for my apps. When my phone is in ‘sleep’ mode, a whole page of apps disappears and I cannot access it until I turn off ‘sleep’ mode. It just recently started doing this. Help?

iPhone 12 Pro Max

Posted on Jan 4, 2023 4:23 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 17, 2023 9:42 AM

Go to Focus>Sleep>Customize Screens. You want the second one where you can "Choose a Home Screen Page". Make sure that you have all your screens selected.

6 replies

Jan 5, 2023 11:45 AM in response to Ladyy_danger

Hello Ladyy_danger,

Thanks for posting in Apple Support Communities.

This appears to be unexpected behavior. In that case, the following steps may be able to help resolve the issue:

Restart your iPhone. This will allow your iPhone and the software to be refreshed. 

" 1. Press and hold either volume button and the side button until the power-off slider appears.

The volume button is located on the left side of the device, and the side button is located on the right

2. Drag the slider, then wait 30 seconds for your device to turn off. If your device is frozen or unresponsive, force restart your device.

3. To turn your device back on, press and hold the side button (on the right side of your iPhone) until you see the Apple logo."

Update your iPhone. Completing this step often times resolves issues that are related to the software. Be sure to secure your data with a backup before proceeding. 

Let us know if this helps.

Take care!

One of my homepages disappears when iPhone is in ‘sleep’ mode

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.