Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Keyboard refuses to turn on after coming out of sleep mode

I recently got a MacBook Air 2022 and every time I close the lid and open it back the built in keyboard and mousepad refuses to turn on. My only way of turning it on is to force shut it off and restart it. It seems like the problem happens every time the computer goes to sleep. How do I fix this problem?

MacBook Air

Posted on Sep 26, 2022 8:32 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 26, 2022 8:47 PM

allshines Said:

"Keyboard refuses to turn on after coming out of sleep mode: I recently got a MacBook Air 2022 and every time I close the lid and open it back the built in keyboard and mousepad refuses to turn on. My only way of turning it on is to force shut it off and restart it. It seems like the problem happens every time the computer goes to sleep. How do I fix this problem?"

-------

Troubleshooting Trackpad and Keyboard Lagging:

Visit this Site:

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 26, 2022 8:47 PM in response to allshines

allshines Said:

"Keyboard refuses to turn on after coming out of sleep mode: I recently got a MacBook Air 2022 and every time I close the lid and open it back the built in keyboard and mousepad refuses to turn on. My only way of turning it on is to force shut it off and restart it. It seems like the problem happens every time the computer goes to sleep. How do I fix this problem?"

-------

Troubleshooting Trackpad and Keyboard Lagging:

Visit this Site:

Keyboard refuses to turn on after coming out of sleep mode

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.