You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Missing a few Awards on my Apple Fitness after changing to the iPhone 14 Pro

I’m beyond frustrated. A few of my Apple Awards have been missing from my Apple Fitness app. The rest of my awards are still there including all limited edition challenges, perfect months and workout awards, the ones missing are my March 2022 Monthly Challenge award that I am confident I received it, as well as an on-going September 2022 challenge that is different from what I have on the older phone.

The phone has been erased, but since the progress is still on my Watch, it didn’t bother me. I tried looking for a solution to get my phone’s fitness to sync with my Watch and read in one of the threads here that I should re-pair my watch to this phone, which is exactly what I did, and the awards on my Watch are gone. The Monthly Challenge awards are not showing up on my Watch. I tried restarting my phone, my Watch, killing Fitness app on both devices and changing the date on my phone hopefully to see my award, but nope. Nothing. I’ve been working REALLY hard this month to get the challenge award (burn 23500 kcal this month), and looks like it’ll be in vain now. The “new” challenge is to close all 3 rings 31 times in September, how the **** am I supposed to give birth to another day in September!?

Is there any way at all so that I can get back all my Fitness awards?? Sync is turned on in iCloud, hence I’m able to get most of my awards. I’m miserable, I’ve been working so hard to get a perfect year in terms of monthly challenges, and suddenly poof, my streak is gone.

I would also like to add that my Monthly Challenges on the new phone are different from what I had previously, which probably explains why March 2022’s challenge is missing on the new phone.

Posted on Sep 26, 2022 8:52 PM

Similar questions

1 reply

Missing a few Awards on my Apple Fitness after changing to the iPhone 14 Pro

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.