Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

where is my far left margin of my itunes music library so i can check songs

where is my far left margin of my itunes music library so i can check songs or download status

Windows, Windows 10

Posted on Sep 27, 2022 8:35 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 27, 2022 10:59 AM

If you're in the Songs view and the displayed data more than fills the width of the display there should be a horizontal scroll bar allowing you to move from side to side. You can right-click the column headings to turn columns on or off. Use Edit > Preferences > General > Show: > List view tick/checkboxes to display the checkboxes if they aren't already shown.

tt2

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 27, 2022 10:59 AM in response to dwwitz

If you're in the Songs view and the displayed data more than fills the width of the display there should be a horizontal scroll bar allowing you to move from side to side. You can right-click the column headings to turn columns on or off. Use Edit > Preferences > General > Show: > List view tick/checkboxes to display the checkboxes if they aren't already shown.

tt2

where is my far left margin of my itunes music library so i can check songs

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.