You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple ID, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Static noise on Iphone 13 pro

Hello, i have Iphone 13 pro which is 5 months old (still in warranty) and when i start a phone call the speaker beggin to generate a static noise. I have the noise when i switch to speaker, or when i connect the phone to my smart watch. Looks like a problem with the receiver or? I share with you a video which i uploaded to google drive.

[Link Edited by Moderator]

Posted on Sep 28, 2022 11:49 AM

1 reply

Sep 30, 2022 8:30 AM in response to mtodorov1991

Hello mtodorov,

We would like to see how we can help you with the static sound when you are on a phone call. Does this happen in all areas or specific locations where you make a call? Follow the steps in this link and get back to us with your results so that we have a better idea of the issue: If you hear no sound or distorted sound from your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch speaker - Apple Support

Cheers!

Static noise on Iphone 13 pro

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.