Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

MBP 2020 intel hinge lose

Hello, I am a MacBook Pro 13' user 2020 (intel). I have been using this device for the last two years since it came out and I have this issue where the hinge of the device feels lose and the display often feels woobly. Is anyone else facing the same issue? What is the solution?

Posted on Sep 29, 2022 12:14 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 30, 2022 7:29 AM

Sheikhsejutisharmin wrote:

Hello, I am a MacBook Pro 13' user 2020 (intel). I have been using this device for the last two years since it came out and I have this issue where the hinge of the device feels lose and the display often feels woobly. Is anyone else facing the same issue? What is the solution?

Take it in, I suspect over the counter is your resolve—

hardware issues can not be solved in an on-line technical support community...

Find Locations - Apple

Find Locations - Apple - Apple Authorized Reseller

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 30, 2022 7:29 AM in response to Sheikhsejutisharmin

Sheikhsejutisharmin wrote:

Take it in, I suspect over the counter is your resolve—

hardware issues can not be solved in an on-line technical support community...

Find Locations - Apple

Find Locations - Apple - Apple Authorized Reseller

MBP 2020 intel hinge lose

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.