Newsroom Update

The redesigned iPad Air and new iPad Pro with Apple silicon are now available. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Copy & paste table formatting to new sheet in Numbers on iPad Pro 12.9?

How do I Copy & paste table formatting to new sheet? I have a large table on sheet A. I do not want to Duplicate Sheet A, it is too large. I also do not want to paste a snapshot.

I have to submit a months worth of data at a time. When I copy those rows and paste to a new sheet, I lose column widths and row heights only. They revert back to 20 pt X 98 pt. Does not matter which I paste first, values or formulas. All other formatting copies over.

iPad Pro, iPadOS 15

Posted on Sep 29, 2022 3:28 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 29, 2022 6:20 PM

Open a document from the Template, then place the data into that document.

Above method is what I'd do if the application was Numbers for Mac.

I've requested this question be moved to the iWork for iOS / iPad OS community, as different routines may be needed for that version of Numbers.

Regards,

Barry

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 29, 2022 6:20 PM in response to CranberryCatz

Open a document from the Template, then place the data into that document.

Above method is what I'd do if the application was Numbers for Mac.

I've requested this question be moved to the iWork for iOS / iPad OS community, as different routines may be needed for that version of Numbers.

Regards,

Barry

Copy & paste table formatting to new sheet in Numbers on iPad Pro 12.9?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.