Apple’s Worldwide Developers Conference to kick off June 10 at 10 a.m. PDT with Keynote address

The Keynote will be available to stream on apple.com, the Apple Developer app, the Apple TV app, and the Apple YouTube channel. On-demand playback will be available after the conclusion of the stream.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPhone 13pro max

My iPhone dropped in water for > 30 mins, after the accident it worked-dead the next morning, would nocharge.This phone is defective as it did not hold up to Apple's written policy, after 1 week of use!Apple's footnote to water resistant indicates wears away w/use. I was told that "Since it's a 13, sitting on the shelf for a unknown period of time" the water resistant wears away. Thus it's not defective or is their implied assurance is not valid since they had NO idea what happened. Meaning, I was not telling the truth!! The Apple Store I went to stopped selling the 13 model two weeks prior.

iPhone 13 Pro Max

Posted on Sep 30, 2022 10:21 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 30, 2022 10:25 AM

It is not defective. Water resistant is NOT waterproof.

Liquid damage is not covered by the warranty.

3 replies

iPhone 13pro max

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.