Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Certain websites won't load properly

Hi there

The issue I am experiencing is that certain pages such as Youtube and Outlook will not load despite my internet being connected.

Ebay will also load but when I try to click on anything it doesn't work and it gives me the page unresponsive error.

I have no trouble with other website such as this one.

I am using a chrome browser but have tried Safari and experienced not the same issues but similar ones.

I've:

Clear my cache & cookies

Reset my internet

Re-started my computer

Re-installed chrome

Run Malwarebytes (nothing detected)

Uninstalled my VPN

Cleared the DNS Cache

Changed the DNS to Google DNS

Reset Chrome to default settings

Have no extensions installed

Nothing has worked. Not sure if it's a browser thing or a computer thing.

Please help if you can :)

Posted on Sep 30, 2022 6:34 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 1, 2022 3:43 PM

Since you are experiencing similar problems with Safari, read If Safari on Mac doesn't open a webpage or isn’t working as expected - Apple Support. It offers a number of suggestions. Review all of them. Most ought to be applicable to Google Chrome as well.

2 replies

Oct 1, 2022 5:14 PM in response to John Galt

I am having this same issue with Safari Version 15.6.1 (17613.3.9.1.16)...MacOS Monterey V12.5.1 Mac mini 3GHz dual core I7 16 GB ram, Safari was working fine until the last 2 updates. I don't use chrome...I use Safari 90% of time now because of issues with sites...but seems like all the sites work fine on FireFox v105.01 64-bit, I prefer to use Safari....Im not sure what the problem is but it seems like Apple is now doing like Microsoft, put the product out and fix it whenever they get around to it.

Certain websites won't load properly

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.