Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Remote Control non Tech-savvy family members phones

My mom (and several other family members) are not very tech-savvy and most of the time I can walk them through whatever challenges they are experiencing. However, on occasion when I am short on time or lets be honest patience, it’s just easier to remotely connect to their device and do it myself. The problem I have is when she needs help on the computer we use TeamViewer flawlessly but I am not having any luck with it on our Apple phones. Just wondering if there is another app out there that will essentially do the same thing TeamViewer does for us on the Mac computers but only on our phones.

Any suggestions?! Thanks in advance!

Posted on Oct 1, 2022 10:01 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 1, 2022 10:19 PM

There are no apps available that will give remote access to the iPhone in the way other computer apps do. This is for security reasons. One feature that is available for devices that have iOS 15.1 or higher installed is the Screen Sharing feature in FaceTime.

More information on this feature is here 👉 Share your screen in FaceTime on your iPhone or iPad.

Axel F.

Similar questions

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 1, 2022 10:19 PM in response to Julieberg

There are no apps available that will give remote access to the iPhone in the way other computer apps do. This is for security reasons. One feature that is available for devices that have iOS 15.1 or higher installed is the Screen Sharing feature in FaceTime.

More information on this feature is here 👉 Share your screen in FaceTime on your iPhone or iPad.

Axel F.

Remote Control non Tech-savvy family members phones

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.