Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I did all of the above and I still can't find my bought ringtone on sound and haptics

I purchased two ringtones on I tunes and when I go to settings to use that ringtone I can't find it

iPhone 12, iOS 16

Posted on Oct 3, 2022 7:20 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 3, 2022 8:46 PM

Hi Saira,

Welcome to the Apple Community.

Seems you may need to search for the ringtones, or redownload them, if need be.

or

Maybe you'll find they are iin the list of tones when you edit a contact in the Contacts app.

Else: You might want to try browsing through Apple Support's articles (links below) for clues.

How to: Select ringtones and vibrations on iPhone – Apple Support

NB: See: "Redownload tones purchased with your Apple ID"

Change iPhone sounds and vibrations – Apple Support

More info:

Get ringtones, text tones, and alert tones in the iTunes Store on iPhone – Apple Support

How to: Redownload music - Apple Support

What to do: If there's an issue when you re-download apps, films or other content from Apple – Apple Support

All the best :-)

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 3, 2022 8:46 PM in response to Saira_

Hi Saira,

Welcome to the Apple Community.

Seems you may need to search for the ringtones, or redownload them, if need be.

or

Maybe you'll find they are iin the list of tones when you edit a contact in the Contacts app.

Else: You might want to try browsing through Apple Support's articles (links below) for clues.

How to: Select ringtones and vibrations on iPhone – Apple Support

NB: See: "Redownload tones purchased with your Apple ID"

Change iPhone sounds and vibrations – Apple Support

More info:

Get ringtones, text tones, and alert tones in the iTunes Store on iPhone – Apple Support

How to: Redownload music - Apple Support

What to do: If there's an issue when you re-download apps, films or other content from Apple – Apple Support

All the best :-)

I did all of the above and I still can't find my bought ringtone on sound and haptics

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.