Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can't Log in to Apple Podcasts Connect and now Locked Out of Organizational account

How can I get support from someone at Apple Podcasts Connect? I produce a podcast for a government organization, and I put off adding two-factor authentication when the change was required, because I didn't know how to solve the credit card issue. (My govt. agency doesn't have credit cards for Apple accounts.)

Long story short, I've been locked out of the account. Password reset to email doesn't go through and I'm not sure why. The security questions also don't work - although I never wrote them down when I set them and it's possible I am not recalling the right answers.

I was on the phone with a rep for an hour and she could not help. My podcast has over 800,000 downloads--we are about to launch new shows. Is my access to Podcasts really gone forever?

Can someone please help? Someone helped me a few years ago when I opened the account but now it seems there is no support. Only endless loops of logins and password recoveries and service operators who can't answer questions.

Thank you,

JB

Posted on Oct 3, 2022 12:30 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 3, 2022 1:52 PM

Try https://itunespartner.apple.com/contact/?content_type=podcasts

Similar questions

1 reply

Can't Log in to Apple Podcasts Connect and now Locked Out of Organizational account

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.