You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My emails keep reappearing after I delete them

after months of calling apple, and searching google, I finally found out why my emails keep reappearing. I have an iPad and iPhone 12, I noticed one day while on my iPad looking at my emails that I had to delete a large block of emails and they did not reappear. The main reason I deleted from my ipad was because one genis had asked a question about my devices but it was just a question and nothing was done. So on this same day, I also delete my emails from my iphone, I have no clue why, but today I deleted 600 emails from my ipad because they kept reappearing on my macbook and when I opened the mail app, they were gone. I think it could be a syncing thing but I am not sure. So until I find the answer myself, I will be deleting large blocks from my ipad first.

MacBook Pro 16″, macOS 12.6

Posted on Oct 4, 2022 6:42 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Oct 4, 2022 6:44 AM

Your mail settings on each device will say whether or not data is stores on the device or on the server. When it is on the server then that is a shared point of contact for all devices using the same account.

1 reply

My emails keep reappearing after I delete them

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.