Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I gave my old phone to my brother and removed it from my device list but did nit signed out from it and now it shows a message that its licked to the owner on activation screen and i dont see that device in my device list anymore what to do

I gave my old phone to my brother and removed it from my device list but did not signed out from it and now it shows a message that its locked to the owner on activation screen and i don't see that device in my device list anymore as i removed it from my device list what to do

iPhone 13 Pro Max

Posted on Oct 4, 2022 8:23 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 4, 2022 9:20 AM

Sign into the phone using your Apple ID. After you sign in, do the steps in the article below to make it 'his' phone.

Selling/Giving Away Device.  *

1 reply

I gave my old phone to my brother and removed it from my device list but did nit signed out from it and now it shows a message that its licked to the owner on activation screen and i dont see that device in my device list anymore what to do

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.