Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

WHY DID MY NOTES APP GOT VERY SLOW AND HARLY RESPONDING?

I HAVE THIS PROBLEM ON ALL MY DEVISES AS THEY ARE ALL LINKED. (IPHONE 12PRO MAX, IPAD PRO, MACBOOK PRO).

Posted on Oct 4, 2022 1:46 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 4, 2022 3:45 PM

As described, you may have a problem with network communication between your devices and Apple’s iCloud servers. Assuming that all your devices are communicating via the same WiFi network, a restart of your WiFi/Internet Router may help.

To restart your router, disconnect power from the router for at least 30 seconds - then reconnect power to restart. After your router reboots (which may take several minutes), force restart your iPad and iPhone devices:

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 4, 2022 3:45 PM in response to giannis147

As described, you may have a problem with network communication between your devices and Apple’s iCloud servers. Assuming that all your devices are communicating via the same WiFi network, a restart of your WiFi/Internet Router may help.

To restart your router, disconnect power from the router for at least 30 seconds - then reconnect power to restart. After your router reboots (which may take several minutes), force restart your iPad and iPhone devices:

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.