Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple Ultra Watch VO2 Max

For the last 2 days, my ultra watch has stopped recording VO2 max despite Runs and gym sessions being recorded on the watch’s activity app - any ideas how to fix this?

Posted on Oct 5, 2022 12:45 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 5, 2022 12:47 PM

Possible Solutions for Vo2Max

1.Tighten the watch band a touch and clean the sensors on the bottom of the watch..

2.Reset fitness calibration.

3.Input a VO2 max figure manually based off your last record from the health app then re-calibrate the watch.

4.Put the watch in airplane mode,do a walking/running or hiking workout of at least 20 minutes,when you've finished turn airplane mode off and let the watch sync the data to the phone.

Similar questions

4 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 5, 2022 12:47 PM in response to Nharg

Possible Solutions for Vo2Max

1.Tighten the watch band a touch and clean the sensors on the bottom of the watch..

2.Reset fitness calibration.

3.Input a VO2 max figure manually based off your last record from the health app then re-calibrate the watch.

4.Put the watch in airplane mode,do a walking/running or hiking workout of at least 20 minutes,when you've finished turn airplane mode off and let the watch sync the data to the phone.

Nov 15, 2022 10:57 AM in response to Community User

I had the same issue with my apple watch ultra. Suddenly, it stop logging vo2 max data. I unpaired the watch, erased all content and settings on my iPhone 14 Pro max iOS 16.1.1 and set it as an NEW iPhone. The Problem wasn’t resolved. However, after putting my Apple Watch ultra in airplane mode and did an outdoor walk of 22 minutes (brisk) it finally worked.

Apple Ultra Watch VO2 Max

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.