Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My entire Numbers spread sheet was deleted when I thought I was deleting one cell. how do I restore entire spreadsheet

My entire Numbers spread sheet was deleted when I thought I was deleting one cell. how do I restore entire spreadsheet to both iPad and Mac

Posted on Oct 5, 2022 4:02 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 6, 2022 6:00 AM

Deleting an entire spreadsheet and "deleting" a cell are so totally different things that I assume you mean you deleted a table when you meant to delete the contents of a cell. Undo (Command Z on a Mac) is the easiest and quickest way to undo a mistake like deleting a table. If you have saved and closed the document already, you can try reverting to a previous version via the menu item File->Revert to.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 6, 2022 6:00 AM in response to marylynb

Deleting an entire spreadsheet and "deleting" a cell are so totally different things that I assume you mean you deleted a table when you meant to delete the contents of a cell. Undo (Command Z on a Mac) is the easiest and quickest way to undo a mistake like deleting a table. If you have saved and closed the document already, you can try reverting to a previous version via the menu item File->Revert to.

My entire Numbers spread sheet was deleted when I thought I was deleting one cell. how do I restore entire spreadsheet

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.