Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Ticketmaster Error Bot

What is up with this error bot? I've turned off VPN, cleared Safari history, restarted my phone, deleted and reloaded the app. I can't reset my password on the app or the website from my phone. This nonsense kicked in on the way to a concert. Luckily I was able to download them from my husband's phone, also an iphone. Had that not worked... please help!

iPhone 13

Posted on Oct 6, 2022 7:59 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 6, 2022 8:47 AM

Contact the venue and the artist and inform them you’re unable to purchase due to ticketing-provider issues.\

They’re probably going to be the most interested in this.

You could contact Ticketmaster, and they may or may not respond. VPNs are one way that scalpers operate. If you want to attend concerts, best don’t look like a scalper.

I do not recommend first-few-hops VPNs, not the least of which is because they are transparent to modern tracking, and because the VPNs themselves track.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 6, 2022 8:47 AM in response to Malou718

Contact the venue and the artist and inform them you’re unable to purchase due to ticketing-provider issues.\

They’re probably going to be the most interested in this.

You could contact Ticketmaster, and they may or may not respond. VPNs are one way that scalpers operate. If you want to attend concerts, best don’t look like a scalper.

I do not recommend first-few-hops VPNs, not the least of which is because they are transparent to modern tracking, and because the VPNs themselves track.

Ticketmaster Error Bot

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.