Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Printing Keynote slides

Hi

I'm having a problem printing slides. I want to print two slides per page (ie Grid format) but I want the two slides to be one on top of the other, ie portrait. The program only lets me print two slides per page with the two slides alongside each other, ie landscape. There must be some simple way of doing this but I have failed to find it.

Grateful for any help!

MacBook Pro Apple Silicon

Posted on Oct 6, 2022 9:19 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 8, 2022 4:08 PM

I have the following problems with this solution.
After selecting 2 slides per page I can find no way of bringing up the printer drop down menu from Keynote.

Click on the double arrow button in the printer driver dropdown menu [indicated by red arrow]

it will reveal the following options:

Similar questions

4 replies

Oct 7, 2022 9:36 AM in response to Gary Scotland

Thanks for this. I have the following problems with this solution.

1. After selecting 2 slides per page I can find no way of bringing up the printer drop down menu from Keynote.
  2. So, in order to get this drop down menu I convert the Keynote to a PDF and then go into printer and get the printer drop down menu and choose Portrait. But then I get the 2 slides on top of each other but each one is individually portrait not landscape:

Oct 7, 2022 6:03 AM in response to lynjon1

1 - Open the Keynote project

2 - Go to File > Print

In the printer driver dropdown menu:

select Keynote

select Grid

select two slides per page

3 - In the printer driver dropdown menu, select Page Attributes and select Portrait

All printer drivers have different settings, this is my Xerox showing portrait in Page Attributes, your settings may be different

4 - click the Print button

Printing Keynote slides

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.