Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Print 2 slides of a large keynote document in Ventura

I have a 150 page keynote document from which I print out various templates to complete or draw on by hand. I used to be able to select any number of slides from the document in the Keynote Navigator column, hit cmd+p, and choose Selection to print only those two pages.

Since upgrading to Ventura, after hitting cmd-p, I am presented with a column of 150 pages, all selected (not just those pages I had selected before), and am asked to again select the two pages I would like to print - this time without any help from the hierarchical outline of the keynote Navigator, and presumably by having to deselect all 148± pages that I do not want.

Is this a bug? I already selected my pages before I hit cmd-p. I would expect the side bar in the print menu to reflect my selection. It's nice that I am able to select more pages if I change my mind, but selecting all by default is not useful.

Can I select two pages from a keynote document and print them, easily, without having to fragment my keynote file?

Thanks

MacBook Pro Apple Silicon

Posted on Nov 8, 2022 8:49 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 8, 2022 9:06 PM

Now a fourth button "Selection in Keynote" shows. Maybe I didnt see it before, but I had checked through all options that were there to select, and there were only three: All pages, Range, and Selection. It was the first time I had opened keynote on Ventura. well.

1 reply

Print 2 slides of a large keynote document in Ventura

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.